Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Holiday Gifting 2014 - Stocking Stuffers

When it comes to Christmas morning, I think I honestly get more excited about opening my stocking than anything else. Little trinkets, candy and other goodies all wrapped up inside, each waiting to be carefully opened and treasured. Some practical, some frivolous, but almost always fun. Now that I'm older, the big ticket items under the tree are much less of a surprise, which I think makes me appreciate the small, and often totally random things my mom puts into my stocking even more. In honor of my favorite Christmas tradition, here are my personal picks for stocking stuffers, all under $15!
  1. OPI Little Northies ($13.95) - Anything in miniature is downright adorable, and nail polish is no exception. This set has four colors from the OPI Nordic Collection, which debued this fall. I love the polish selection in this set, which has a nice balance of different finishes and colors. Whether your want to go bold, glitzy, or neutral, you've got all your bases covered!
  2. EOS Rachel Roy 3 Piece Lip Balm Gift Set ($12.00) - EOS lip balms are positively addicting. Not only do they feel lovely on your lips, but they also are made with 100% natural ingredients. This set includes three exclusive flavors - Strawberry Kiwi, Pink Grapefruit and Orange Blossom. Can you say delicious?
  3. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Try Me, Love Me Set ($7.99) - There's no better time than in the dead of winter for a beachy pick-me-up. With it's tropical scent this set of shampoo, conditioner, and texturizing spray will have you fantasizing about sunny summer days, and leave your hair looking tousled and sexy.
  4. Chuao Chocolatier Chocolate Bars ($6.00) - A Christmas stocking wouldn't be complete without a little bit of candy in it. If you want something totally unique and a little indulgent, Chuao Chocolate Bars are the way to go.
  5. Sugar Paper 2015 Daily Planner ($7.99) - My inner organizational nerd can never get enough of pretty office supplies. I absolutely love the gold polka dot detailing on this purse friendly planner. It's very Kate Spade reminiscent, but at a fraction of the cost!
  6. Love & Toast Handcreme ($8.99) - These adorable tubes of hand cream are not only pretty to look at, but are also chock full of skin loving ingredients like aloe and shea butter. Of the four available scents, the Honey Coconut is my favorite!
  7. Bath & Body Works Mini Candles ($4.50) - Every year I stock up on candles from Bath & Body Works. While I typically go for the large 3-wick variety, these minis are the perfect way to try out new scents without committing to a full-sized jar. They also fit perfectly inside of many of my votive holders, and are pretty stinkin' adorable! I've been burning the Leaves scent non-stop this season.
  8. Twistbands Vesta Hair Tie Set ($10.50) - For a long haired girl like myself, hair ties are a practical necessity. Twistbands are the perfect marriage of form and function, keeping your hair back with minimal snagging and breakage, while also being oh-so-pretty to look at. I LOVE the combination of colors in this set -  coral and mint against geometric gray and white patterns.
  9. Harney & Sons Tagalongs ($3.50 - $4.00) - It just wouldn't be my gift guide if there wasn't some tea in it! These tiny tins house 3 to 5 sachets of Harney & Sons tea, a brand I adore for their high quality tisanes and interesting flavor profiles. I personally would love to try the Winter White Earl Grey!
  10. Bite Beauty Mix n' Mingle Lip Minis ($12.00)- When it comes to quality lip products, Bite Beauty is where it's at. These minis are the perfect way to get acquainted with the brand without dropping a ton of cash. I personally love the Luminous Cream Lipstick Duos, which are a total steal for the price! (Sidenote, I did a full review of them back in March, if you'd like to see swatches.)