Saturday, November 15, 2014

Holiday Gifting Week Preview

The holidays. They always seem to come and go much quicker than I anticipate. It feels like I've just put away the Halloween decorations and bam, it's time to carve the turkey. With Thanksgiving and Christmas only being four short weeks apart, the time for baking, crafting, and gift shopping is particularly sparse this year. I don't know about you, but I hate that frantic, down-to-the-wire feeling of trying to figure out what to give people at the last minute, so I'm determined to get my presents wrapped and under the tree with time to spare.

If you're also planning on getting a jump start on holiday preparations, you're in luck! Tomorrow begins my first ever Holiday Gifting week! I'll be sharing some of my favorite picks for beauty, home and fashion gifts with a new post every day. From stocking stuffer ideas, to swatches of one of this season's hottest holiday palettes, to a look at Birchbox's latest and super luxe limited edition box, there will be plenty of gift-giving inspiration to be had. Be sure to check in every day to see what new and fun things I've got to show you!

Prefer to put a handmade touch on your holiday presents? I've got you covered! Stay tuned for DIY week later in December for my fellow craft-a-holics. I've got so many amazing ideas for homemade goodies that I can't wait to share with you!