Friday, October 2, 2015

September 2015 Flashback


It's hard to believe it's time for another monthly recap! I'm not going to lie, I always look forward to October. It's the return of everything pumpkin, the leaves start changing, Halloween is around the corner. It's basically a good month to be a New Englander. But before I get ahead of myself, let's take a look back at all of the fun happenings here at Little Blushing Birdie from the last month!


1. I made an excellent Marshalls find and got my hands on this beautiful set of brushes from BH Cosmetics at a steal! If you want to apply your makeup like a pro it's definitely worth checking them out.

2. This girl can never have too many lip products. I've put some of the latest drugstore launches to the test for you!

3. The lovely folks over at Maple Holistics sent me a couple of all natural products to try and I was totally impressed.

4. Sephora is killing it with this Brow Wardrobe kit. If you've ever wanted to try the Anastasia Brow Wiz, check this set out first.

5. I'm channeling all of the fall vibes into this super pretty makeup look. I've even made a tutorial so you can re-create it yourself!

6. When it comes to drugstore blushes, Milani kind of owns face. I've got a full review of their new Limited Edition Rose Powder Blush that you don't want to miss.

7. Somehow I managed to restrain myself during Sephora's End of Summer Sale and only let myself buy two goodies from Tarte. Fortunately they ended up being AWESOME, especially when paired together!

8. I had myself a little mini ULTA haul and managed to snag these four products for $17!

9. David's Tea might just be my new favorite place to visit in the mall. Even if you're not sure you're a tea drinker, you should seriously check out their fall collection. DELISH.

What were your favorite moments from September?