Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Affordable Spring Makeup Tutorial


Even though it's only officially been spring for about three days now, I've been in full-on spring mode for weeks. I can't help my myself. When it comes to beauty trends, I love everything about this time of year. I want everything pastel and glowy and fresh right on my face.

For this month's makeup tutorial I decided to channel my springtime obsession into this bright, girly look. It uses all affordable products, so make sure you keep an eye out for sales before you pick any of them up (#couponingforthewin)! So if you want to join me in rocking some glitter and soft watercolor shades, come check it out.


I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial. If you decide to recreate this look, or get creative and put your own twist on it I'd love to see a picture. Make sure to tag me on Instagram (@littleblushingbirdie) or Twitter (@blushingbirdie) so I can check it out!

Products

Milani Prime Shield Mattifying + Pore Minimizing Primer ($9.99)
Milani Conceal + Perfect 2-in-1 Foundation + Concealer in 01 Creamy Vanilla ($9.99)
NYX HD Concealer ($4.99)
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Pressed Powder in 120 Classic Ivory ($7.99)
Physician's Formula Nude Wear Nude Glow Blush ($6.49)
L'Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Dark Brunette ($8.99)
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Highlighter in Light ($12.99)
MUA Professional Smokey Eye Shadow Palette ($14) *Full review*
Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon in Lavish Lavender ($6.99)
Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine in 02 Rome ($9.99) *Full review*
L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner in Blackest Black ($9.99)
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara in Blackest Black ($8.99)
Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in 03 Nude ($4.49)
Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Elusive ($9.49)
NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee ($4.99)
L'Oreal Infallible Setting Spray ($16.99)

What are your favorite spring makeup trends?