Friday, April 15, 2016

Spring 2016 Walmart Beauty Box Unboxing


Happy Friday, friends! I am SO ready for the weekend. Just need to get myself though one more work day (lots of coffee may be required) and I'm home free. Today I've got a quick and fun little video for you all. My Walmart Beauty Box arrived a week or so ago, and I wanted to unbox it and show you what I got! If you aren't familiar with Walmart Beauty Box, it's a seasonal subscription that only costs $5 and contains a variety of new finds and old classics from the beauty and personal care aisles of Walmart. Most of what you get a nice travel-sized samples, but sometimes you'll get a full sized product thrown in there, too. If you'd like to check out some of my previous boxes, you can view all of my older posts here.


Truth be told, I was seriously close to cancelling my subscription after I got my Winter box. You may have noticed that my Fall and Winter box reviews from this past year are suspiciously absent. I did, in fact, receive them, but I felt so blah about the things inside that I decided I didn't want to do a review. I'm pretty sure a lot of other people had similarly negative feelings, because it looks like Walmart has tried to up their game significantly with this box. There were no product duplicates (a big gripe of mine from fall and winter), the full sized lippie was back, and the samples seemed on-trend and appropriate for the season.

If you're also subscribed to the Walmart Beauty Box, I'd love to hear what you thought of this seasons goodies. Did you get the same box as me, or was yours different? What sample are you most excited about? Let me know in the comments below!