Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013 - Fawn Makeup


I suppose it may be a little late for a Halloween themed post, now that November is steadily underway, but I was so happy with how my costume came out that I felt the need to share. When Halloween falls during the week (which it has for several years now) my friends tend to celebrate the Saturday after the holiday, opposed to the weekend before. 


This year I got inspired by a lot of adorable pins on pinterest of Deer makeup, and decided to try my hand at it. I know that antlers would have probably made me more recognizable as such, but baby deer (the ones that have spots) don't have antlers. 

Just sayin'.

I did, however, fashion my hair into "ears" by rolling and pinning a few sections strategically.

If anyone would be interested in seeing a step-by-step tutorial of how I got my fawn look, let me know and I will definitely try to create one.

Did any of you rock a fun makeup look for Halloween this year? Post in the comments and share your spooky, sexy, or generally adorable get ups. I'd love to hear about them :-)