Friday, August 2, 2013

Wish List - August 2013

What a crazy week.

I've been trying to stay off the computer at home, since I can't really avoid it at work, but it's so frustrating. I've got a whole list of topics that I can't wait to write about, but most importantly:

- Birchbox's Limited Edition CEW Awards boxes, and also Birchbox's fab customer service
- My July Favs
- Sneak Peeks for this month's Glambag
- My ballroom makeup-ing adventures

So please check back soon! I hope to be able to get writing this weekend.

In the meantime, I had to share with you a few things that I'm totally lusting after right now.



I discovered this set is back at Sephora!!

Sephora Favorites Draw the Line Eyeliner Sampler
$30.00

- 0.025 oz Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Black 
- 0.082 oz Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in Black 
- 0.01 oz Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black 
- 0.04 oz Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black 
- 0.01 oz Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray 
- 0.01 oz Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Demolition


I missed the last Draw the Line set that Sephora debued, so I'm hoping I won't miss this one. I really need some liquid eyeliner in my collection, because weirdly enough I don't have any. These sets are a great way to try a variety of different eyeliners in different formulas and by different brands. So much fun!

Speaking of Sephora, they also released a new line of Nailpolish that I can't wait to try. It's going to replace their previous Sephora by O.P.I. polishes (which are still on super sale, if you want to snag some at a discounted price before they're gone forever).

Sephora X is $9.50 (the same price as the old polishes) and comes in a whole variety of amazing new colors. I also would really love to try out the line's top and base coat.











I'm also dying to try Urban Decay's new Revolution Lipstick ($22.00)

Apparently this is one of the products in August's Ipsy glambag. It's an either/or item with some kind of natural lip balm, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this beauty will be the one in my bag.

To keep up with my ever-growing list of wantables, check out my Pinterest Wish List!


All right lovelies, work time is calling. Have a beautiful Friday and stay gorgeous!
Lauren