Monday, August 25, 2014

A Little Birdie Told Me…Vol. 3


There are so many amazing blogs out there on the internet, it's hard to keep up with them all! Here are just a few of my favorite posts from the last month.



1. Want to perfect that amazing braided hairstyle you saw on Pinterest? Hair Romance has a few handy tips to help you braid like a pro.

2. The change of the seasons is not only the perfect time to purge your wardrobe, but also your makeup stash. Allison Anderson has been decluttering her collection like a boss and getting me inspired to take a look at what I've been hoarding.

3. As the fall approaches, so does the cold and flu season. A Girl, A Style has some great ideas for improving the days you're stuck home sick.

4. Words cannot describe how much I want to devour this lasagna recipe by The Cozy Apron.

5. Heading back to school? Nouvelle Daily has some excellent ideas on how to stylize your dorm room space.

6. Want that polished but not overdone look? I Covet Thee can show you how with simple but beautiful summer inspired makeup.

7. Eyebrows are your face's secret weapon. Learn how HelloOctober keeps hers looking gorgeously full.

8. Looking to improve your photography skills? A Beautiful Mess has amassed a list of 20 of the best guides, tips and tricks to help you out. 

9. I'm still working on being a fan of beer, but I am totally in love with these beer bottle inspired manicures!



On a side note, my first article for Birchbox is live in their magazine now! With a blog called Little Blushing Birdie, I thought it would be fitting to write a beginner's guide to my namesake. Stay tuned for my second post hopefully later this week. Also, if you missed my Birchblogger of the Month Q&A you can check it out here!