Friday, June 5, 2015

May 2015 Flashback

So, it may be about a week overdue, but I'm FINALLY wrapping up the last of my May posts! Hallelujah! Life was a little crazy for me on the home front last month, so I had a little less to share than usual, but what did make it up you definitely don't want to miss!


1. It's hard to believe, but I published my 200th post last month! I also had a really awesome giveaway to celebrate the occasion.

2. I basically stumbled upon the Holy Grail of liquid eyeliners.

3. My mom and I had an awesome afternoon to celebrate Mother's Day, complete with a mini makeover.

4. Bite Beauty makes a ton of amazing products, but I'm particularly addicted to all of these (super affordable) minis.

5. Think DIY projects are outside your range of artistic abilities? I promise this one is super easy (and pretty too!).

6. I am OBSESSED with this palette, and it's finally available for purchase again!

7. This month marks my 2nd year of being a Birchbox subscriber. That's 25 boxes, people!

8. The Spring 2015 Target Beauty Box was a total steal. Definitely worth checking out.

9. My May Wantable Accessories collection was totally awesome, AND I got it for free. Basically life can't get any better.