Wednesday, October 2, 2013

ULTA Grand Opening Haul & September 2013 Favorites


I can't believe October is already here! I feel like it was just June a few days ago, and yet it's already time to start busting out the Halloween decorations.

I had some free time to myself on Sunday for the first time in ages, so I decided to film a video for you all! This time around I wanted to share my thoughts on my latest ULTA haul as well as my favorite finds from September. My most exciting beauty discovery from this past month was Mario Badescu skincare, which tote some really awesome natural and high quality products at reasonable prices. You can purchase their products online from the Mario Badescu website or in stores at select ULTA locations. Hautelook is also offering some Mario Badescu products at a special discount until Friday morning, so I definitely recommend checking that out as well!


I hope you all enjoyed my shpeil! So much more to come...tomorrow I may actually have some free time, so I'm hoping to get to write up another post.

Until then, stay gorgeous lovelies!
Lauren