Monday, October 21, 2013

October 2013 Favorites


Hi everyone!

So I know it's a bit early in the month, but I've got a bunch of October favorites to share. I'm leaving for California tomorrow (squee!!), and I tried to take advantage of the free time I had this weekend to film. I made the executive decision to not take my laptop to the west coast with me, so I won't be writing any posts until after I get back. I will, however, be bringing my camera and my phone, so keep an eye on my twitter and instagram feeds if you want to see what I'm up to in sunny southern Cali.

I am also bringing my Kindle fire, with the intention of reading the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy (it's been on the to-do list forever). We'll see how well that goes.

Anyway...beauty products!


For me, fall is all about warm, comforting scents, rich and luxurious products, and beautiful berry hues. My October favorites are a perfect collection of all of those things, from the almost-good-enough-to-eat Renewing Pumpkin Face Mask, to LAQA & CO.'s perfect plum nailpolish shade "Bells & Whistles". Some of these products are totally new discoveries, others are making a reappearance from the recesses of my bathroom cabinets. Either way, they are all wonderful, and worth checking out.

Get it:

The Body Shop Spa Wisdom: Africa Ximenia & Salt Scrub
The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter
Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
Amika Nourishing Hair Mask
Evologie Stay Clear Cream
Bath & Body Works True Blue Spa Renewing Pumpkin Face Mask
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr Eyeshadow in Pomegranate Punk
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr Blush in Flush
NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover
LAQA & Co. Nail Polish in Bells & Whistles

Things have been a little crazy these past few days while I've been getting ready for my trip, so I haven't swatched/photographed everything as much as I would like. Perhaps I'll be able to add more info to this post when I've returned.

In the meantime, stay warm, cozy, and gorgeous as always. I'll see you in a week!
Lauren