Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fall 2013 Shopping Spree

So...I may have gone a bit crazy with beauty shopping in the past couple of weeks. Between the sales and coupons and gift cards I had, it would have been silly to resist. I'm planning on writing more detailed posts reviewing all of the products I got, so be sure to check back most likely over the weekend when I have a chance to finish that project up. In the meantime, I did a quick (okay, so maybe it's not so quick) overview of my Sephora and Kohls hauls and my first impressions of the products I've tried so far.






I will say that I've been struggling a bit lately with the fact that it's dark now at 5:00. I essentially have zero hours of daylight during the week to photograph blog pictures or film videos, and it's quite frustrating. The obvious solution to this problem is to buy some kind of lights to use at night. If anyone has any recommendations, I would greatly appreciate it if you passed them along!

On an unrelated sidenote, I just realized that when I first typed that last paragraph, I may have written "the obvious problem to this solution".

...

This is what happens when I blog before I've had my morning cup of coffee.
 
Well, I hope you enjoy the video! Stay gorgeous lovelies,
Lauren