Saturday, November 2, 2013

LBB's Holiday 2013 Gift Picks

November is finally here, and the Holiday shopping season is officially underway. I know that I wrote a post a few weeks ago highlighting a few early shopping favs, but I've found so many other amazing gifts that I just couldn't help myself from posting again. I love the variety that Sephora has to offer, so I mainly used their site to link what I found, but I know that many of these items are also available elsewhere.

$58.00

If you haven't read my previous post about these, you might not know that I am a little bit obsessed with OCC Lip Tars. This set of 12 beautiful minis is the perfect way to start your own collection. Including both matte and metallic shades, you can mix and match to create just about any lip look you fancy. Also, don't fret about the mini size. You need just the tiniest amount of product to cover your lips completely, so even these smaller tubes will last a very, very long time.


$55.00

I know I have more nailpolish than I could possibly use in a lifetime, but as soon as I saw this set debue I was more than tempted to buy it. What better way to test drive Sephora's brand new Formula X line than with 22 gorgeous polish minis? I really love the color selection and variety of different formulas and finishes. And having seen this set in person, each bottle is actually a decent size for a mini. If you've got a nailpolish addict out there in your life, I'm sure they would be more than thrilled to find this under the tree.
$85

Fragrance is always a popular Holiday gift, but unless you are told exactly what scent a person is lusting after, it can be difficult to choose one at random. Fortunately, Sephora has got you covered. Gift your favorite lady this set of 5 rollerballs, and let her do the decision making. Each set has a coupon to redeem a full-sized version of any of the included fragrances. In the end you are getting such a great deal, because each rollerball is typically valued between $20 and $30, and you're getting a free full-sized fragrance as well. Or, you could always gift the rollerballs to friends and family that you think might enjoy each scent and keep the full sized bottle for yourself ;-)


$25.00

I fell in love with Drybar's haircare products back in September when I was in NYC for the Birchbox Local Launch. I know some people aren't huge fans of the smell of the Money Maker Hairspray, but I found it a bit intoxicating. Really, I couldn't stop smelling my hair all night. If you're new to the Drybar brand this set of haircare minis is a perfect way to test drive some of their most popular styling products. Or, if you're already a Drybar addict, it may also be fun to have travel-friendly versions of your styling staples.




$19.00

 The perfect stocking stuffer for the makeup addict in your life. This adorable collection of makeup minis are all you need to create a super classy evening look to rock at that Holiday party or on New Years Eve. Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Liner and Liquid Lipsticks are amazingly long lasting and pigmented, and Kitten eyeshadow flatters just about everyone.




$48.95

Honestly, I think I just want the whole LUSH store under my Christmas tree. But, if that isn't possible, this might be the next best thing. A collection of quite possibly the most adorable products to ever grace a bathtub, I think I might even feel a little bit guilty crumbling them up.


$69.00

Nothing says pampering more than a good mud mask, and Glamglow makes some of the most raved about on the market. I picked up a sample of the Supermud mask before (check out my super awesome mud-face here!) and really enjoyed it, but never splurged on the full-sized version. Perhaps I did myself a favor by waiting, because this set includes both a full-sized Supermud and a mini Youthmud mask (valued at $19) at the price of just one full-sized mask.


$97.00

When I was in LA we spent one day visiting the Glen Ivy Hot Springs Day Spa, and in their little gift shop I stumbled upon a gorgeous collection of Lollia products. Their packaging is SO beautiful I wanted to buy just about everything because of how pretty it'd look sitting on my dresser. Although all of the scents were lovely, my favorite was Wish - a sugary scent with a hint of floral Jasmine.

I know that there are many, many other wonderful gift items out there this season, and I wish I had time to list them all. Do you have anything that you're hoping to be gifted this holiday season? Let me know, I'd love to hear about it!

Happy shopping!
Lauren