Sunday, August 9, 2015

July 2015 Flashback


Oh July, where did you disappear to?? Last month was a pretty great one. I did some serious birthday shopping, chopped off my hair, and generally enjoyed myself quite a bit. Work was nuts (as per the usual) so I wasn't able to write as much as I wanted toward the end of the month, but I'm hoping that August will be a little bit better. As we say goodbye to another month of summer, here's a quick look back at some of my favorite posts from July.


1. I made out like a bandit at the outlets and was so excited about what I got that I filmed my first ever fashion haul video!

2. Bold lips are all the rage in the summer. I shared not only my favorite vibrant lip colors, but also the way I do the rest of my makeup whenever I'm going for a statement lip.

3. Fellow bloggers and creative people - you need to check out these sites! I've rounded up 7 of my absolute favorite sources for blogging know-how and creative inspiration and shared some of my favorite posts from each.

4. July is my birth month, which naturally means I needed to share my wish list of goodies I hoped to get (or give myself) for my birthday.

5. I took a crack at de-potting my makeup for the first time in celebration of buying myself a Z Palette. See what I learned about the process along the way.

6. Essie launched a brand new gel manicure inspired top coat and I put it to the test!

7. I did some serious beauty hauling last month and came back with quite a few amazing goodies.

8. Despite my having stick-straight hair, Influenster sent me the L'Oreal Ultimate Straight Collection to test and review. Come see what I thought!

9. I wrote up a recipe for Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bars and they're basically the most delicious thing ever.