Friday, September 13, 2013

ULTA 21 Days of Beauty September 2013


Good morning my fellow beauty enthusiasts! Just a quick one today.

If you aren't receiving ULTA's mailers or e-mails, I wanted to make sure you all were aware that they are doing their 21 Day of Beauty this month! They offer this promotion maybe once per season, and there are always some really awesome steals. Each day for three weeks ULTA has a different product offered at a crazy discount. You can check out the calendar of events here

It's kind of tempting to go bananas and buy everything while the prices are so awesome, but as an exercise in self control, here are the few that I am most excited about:


Saturday, September 14th
$10, reg $15


I've always wanted to try Butter London's polishes, but have never actually bitten the bullet and splurged on one. But, for $5 less I think I might just have to swing it! They have a gorgeous range of colors, all with sassy names that make me want to start speaking in a British accent.


Wednesday, September 25th
$11, reg $22

I got a mini version of this brow gel from a Sephora Gift With Purchase and I absolutely adore it. It doesn't flake and it keeps my brows perfectly in place all day long. At 50% off I really don't think I can resist!

Have you checked out the 21 Days of Beauty steals yet? What are you most excited about? Post in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you! I also wanted to share that a new ULTA store just opened up in Plainville, Connecticut, and it is conveniently on my route home from work each day. This makes me super happy, since the only other ULTA that is within a reasonable distance from me is about 20 minutes away in a direction that I rarely travel during the week. My wallet, on the other hand, may not be so happy.

Have a wonderful Friday lovelies, and stay gorgeous!
Lauren