Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Flashback 2015


It's hard to believe another month has come to an end. I'm not going to lie, the fact that it still feels like winter despite the fact that it's technically spring has made the beginning of this year feel a little draggy, but I'm trying not to let it get me down. Here's a quick look back at all the ways I've been channeling those spring time vibes in March!


1. Matte eyeshadows are an everyday staple of mine, which makes this palette basically a dream come true.

2. Nothing says spring to me like pastels, and I've got a few favorite hues to rock on my nails.

3. You can never have too many things on your wish list. A girl's gotta dream.

4. Rose Gold may be a passing fad, but I don't care, I still think it's a gorgeous shade.

5. Who doesn't love a good dupe? I put a few new launches from the drugstore to the test against their prestige cousins.

6. Best. Splurge purchase. Ever.

7. Greasy skin is the worst, but this lightweight moisturizer helps my skin to stay matte all day long.

8. I am SO excited for this collaboration! Is it April 19th yet?

9. I'm slowly making more progress towards my New Year's Resolution of making a dent in my beauty stash!