Sunday, March 29, 2015

Instalove

Of all the social media outlets I've joined, Instagram is by far and above my absolute favorite. First off, who doesn't love perusing pretty pictures? Second, while you can quickly look through content, it feels way less overwhelming than Twitter (which to me is just an information overload on my brain). I also love that it's incredibly easy to find new people to follow, and to spread the love. If you're also an instagram addict, you can follow me @littleblushingbirdie (or click here to go right to my page). I've been trying to be more regular about posting, sharing little snippets of my everyday looks, manicures, and shopping hauls. I also think it'd be fun to share some of my favorite instagram accounts that I currently follow, so be on the look out for that post coming sometime next month!